End of The Year's Brief Note

Time doesn't fly. It just moves like it should. I guess. 

So this is the last day of year 2013. This is the year when some of my plans are ruined. The year when I spent most of it by being alone and having conversation only with my self. And I think this is the year when I cry so often. 

I can't say that I'm ready for the new year but the thing is, I've learned so much about me and I'm in the process of dealing with it. I guess I've been learned but maybe now is the time when I fully aware about it. 

Happiness on me and people around is what I hope for the year ahead.

Happy New Year!


P.S : Mood booster is I have completed this reading challenge. I hope I can read (and write) more next year. 

 

   

Comments

Rino Pattimura said…
kanan followback blog, krm ganti link kak

Popular posts from this blog

Study Week, Minggu Mengulangkaji, atau Minggu Tenang?

Ketika Kembali ke Rumah Orangtua

Hello, world: Long Time No Post!