Good morning, silly hair....

Hey people...I'm so sorry about my last post. That was a very silly kind of posting! and I'm so ashamed about it. Haha..

Well, I just had 'a-salah-potong-atau-rambutku-yang-memang-gak-bisa-diatur' haircut!

I went to a saloon at Sungai Dua, in frot of my campus. Actually I do intend to cut my hair so I go to that saloon. Right after she cut my hair, I feel so.....strange! It is because of my hair didn't look like what i want. I asked her to cut my hair again. For the second time, I feel the same, but better than the first one. So I just say thanks, pay for it and go outside.

Along the street, as long as I see the things that can show my shadow, I look at it! Just to make sure that my hair is not so silly. But I found that my hair is strange!
You see, it's not symmetric at all...

And the worst part is now, when I just woke up. Just look at the picture above.

Oh, damn it!

I have to back to (NOT) that saloon to repair this fuckin' hair...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study Week, Minggu Mengulangkaji, atau Minggu Tenang?

Ketika Kembali ke Rumah Orangtua

Hello, world: Long Time No Post!