I Me Mine....

People, I know this is the time when I have to finish my story for the next BeritaKampus, but I just want to tell something.

Now, I feel comfort my self. Maybe tomorrow it would be the same because of my unstable condition. And it's normal, right?!
I'm just 19, and what's the problem with enjoy this unstable time?

So, that's all. I just feel....free, comfortable. I can do what I want to do. I can say what I want to say. That's all I need now....

Okay, I've go back to my work.

If tomorrow my I post something very different with mine now, I don't care. Haha!

btw....
Thanks God! I really love my hair now...

Guten Nacht!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study Week, Minggu Mengulangkaji, atau Minggu Tenang?

Ketika Kembali ke Rumah Orangtua

Hello, world: Long Time No Post!