Rambling #4

Okay, I'm stuck with these ASSignments. I don't what I should write anymore. Still hanging on page 1. #killme. So I decided to answer (unimportant) quiz that I copied from my friend Dian's blog site. Been a long time not done this kind of quiz! :D


How tall is the last person you kissed?
eww. that was like a year ago. better not to remember it. hahaha. well, i think he's about 165cm

When is/was your parents anniversary?
20 February. and my birthday is on 19. yeaah...I was always think that I'm a birthday present but now I think I'm a disaster.

Do you really care if your TV is in HD or not?
yeah. I have no time to watch.

If you were offered to smoke some weed right now, would you accept?
No. I'm stress but, no. I won't smoke. Coffee and chocolate are enough. :)

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was sleeping. Yeah, I was too tired.

Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
I bought it in a shop at nearest mall form my campus.:P

Have you consumed alcohol in the past 24 hours?
No.

Is there anyone home?
you mean room? yes, my roommate is still sleeping.

Did you hook up with anyone tonight?
Nope.

What time will you go to bed tonight?
maybe at 1am. Need to get up early for Subuh.

What is wrong with you right now?
muscle pain, hair fall. sucks!

What’s on your mind right now?
ASSignments!!!!

Listening to music?
yes.

When was the last time you smoked?
I'm not a smoker.

Next vacation you’re going to?
I don't know. no plan.

Do you always lock your bedroom door?
Yeah.

Have you ever had a near death experience?
I think I have one.

Do you want a small or big wedding?
Now I don't really care about wedding. I'm young and free.:))

Does the idea of college scare or excite you?
It's always excite me yet scare me.

What colors are you wearing right now?
black shirt and blue shorts.

Is there anything you’ve got planned for the upcoming week?
I have to finish my assignments. The due date is on next two weeks.

Grab your cell phone. When did you last receive a text?
22 minutes ago

Do you have any tattoos that you want?
No, I haven't.

Is there anything worrying you at the moment?
Always. My mind is always busy. Don;t ask. It's too much. Natural.

Honestly, do you wish there was someone still in your life who used to be there but for whatever reason isn’t anymore?
On my sentimental side, yes. On my dignity side, big NO!

Do you wear jewelry a lot?
No. It's better for investing. :P

Who in your life are you scared to lose more than anything?
Mom, Ayah, Brother and Sister. Oh, I miss them much!!!

Honestly, would you rather be single or in a relationship?
Now I think I'd chose to be single. No time to think of other person.

What do you think about girls who rely on men in order to have any sort of self esteem?
It's just a problem how a person look at something. But I hope I'll never do that.

Do you and your best friends have a lot in common, or are you different?
lot in common, lot in different.

What’s something you do to take your mind off of things?
sleeping. or listening to Korean song. It can divert to 'what's the meaning of that song?' then I'd think of something else. :))

What is your biggest flaw?
I'm really suck at remembering the street. Thank God I can remember the way from home to campus.

Do you see your relationship status changing anytime soon?
No.

Do you dance?
I was danced in from of people. Now I only dance in front of mirror.

What’s something you can’t wait to happen?
my master's graduation on March 2013. Insya Allah.

Think back to June. Who did you like?
Korean pretty boy(s).

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Only if my husband's last name is cooler than mine.

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
Yes.

Do you want to see anyone right now?
Not really.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Not all.

Do you have a box where you keep all your really important things?
Yes I do. Cheesy.

When was the last time you bit someone?
can't remember. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study Week, Minggu Mengulangkaji, atau Minggu Tenang?

Ketika Kembali ke Rumah Orangtua

Hello, world: Long Time No Post!