Rambling #3

So, what to say? or more specifically what to write? I'm still dealing with my postgrad world. I haven't thought that this is really hard. I was kind of miss reading books but now I'm about to vomit just to look at the cover.

I know this is Saturday night. No, technically it's already Sunday. I should've going out with my friends, like I always do. But no, I'm sitting on my desk trying to finish these assignments.

I feel so dumb looking at the essay I'm writing. I feel useless reading these books. I don't know what to write. I don't know where should I start.

Everybody tells me that this is gonna be alright. Yeah, I know, this is just another day. But please I hate cliche advice. I really do.

P.S : I'm starving! -_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study Week, Minggu Mengulangkaji, atau Minggu Tenang?

Ketika Kembali ke Rumah Orangtua

Hello, world: Long Time No Post!